This quilt was made as part of a quilt challenge with Michel Landerman and Jeanie Smith. Here were the rules of the challenge:
- No more than 572 pieces
- No less than 7 pieces
- No less than 14 different fabrics
- No pieces smaller than 2 in by 4 inches
- No polyesters
- No flannels on front of quilt
- No holiday prints
- Use fabric in your stash or that you purchase
- May use machine or hand piecing
Quilt was started in early June 2009 and finished in early September 2009.
58 x 69 inches
Pieced by Judy Hopkins
Machine quilted by Wilma Scarbrough
Scroll over images below to see detailed view.